quality assurance policy includes:
- achieving and maintaining the training compliance
with the requirements of the International Convention
on Training, Certification and Watch keeping for
Seafarers 1978, as amended (STCW);
- improving the training of marine specialists
to ensure their high competitiveness at employment
and further promotion;
- improving the system of training, retraining
and advanced training of the teaching staff;
- expanding the relations with shipowners and
crewing companies to improve the quality of trainees'
KCMT's goal in the quality system is:
- education and training of highly qualified water transport specialists on the basis of the creation and improvement of high quality, state-of the art national and international curriculum requirements;
- training, professional development of marine specialists on the basis of the standards set by the STCW Convention, as well as other international and national conventions, codes, laws and standards.
KCMT's commitment to the quality system is that the trained seafarers should get not only high quality theoretical knowledge, but also - due to simulator training - practical skills and ability to efficiently and effectively carry out their duties on board of the vessel in various situations.
To ensure the quality of training in KCMT implemented quality management system in accordance with the reguirements of ISO 9001:2009and ISO
9001: 2015 certified by the Shipping Register
of Ukraine and Bureau Veritas Certification Holding
is carried out at our center in accordance with
the reguirements of STCW. It acknowledges receipt
of the license.
The level of qualification of our trainers - teachers meets regulatory licensing requirements and is confirmed by the relevant diplomas and certificates.